Commercial Real Estate Litigation Lawyer for Santa Clara County
When you hire the Law Offices of Louis Spitters in San Jose, California, you work with the person whose name appears on the door. My firm focuses on individualized legal services with a relentless determination in fighting in an ethical manner for the rights of my clients. While some firms will pass you on to a paralegal or a lesser experienced associate, with the Law Offices of Louis Spitters, your case will be handled by a seasoned litigator with over three decades of legal experience.
Business, Employment, Construction, Insurance, Real Estate & Injury Litigation Lawyer
Complex cases require an experienced attorney, whether it involves:
- Business law matters that involves internal company disputes
- Commercial law matters that involves contract disputes or other disputes between companies or individuals
- Workplace discrimination or employment practices that result in wrongful termination
- Insurance companies accused of wrongful denial of coverage, improper claims handling or bad faith practices
- Construction disputes involving contractors or homeowners
- Real estate disputes, including homeowner associations, commercial or residential landlord-tenant disputes
- Accidents that result is serious or catastrophic injuries, brain injuries, or wrongful death
Collaborative Partnership with All Clients
The Law Offices of Louis Spitters uses a collaborative and personalized approach to the handling of your case. I first discuss with you and identify your needs, desires and goals in assessing how to proceed. From there, we agree on a course of action and vigorously pursue the desired outcome. Though most cases are resolved through settlement, and I encourage my clients to settle their cases when possible. For those cases that must be tried to a jury, you will have an effective advocate to present your case. I regularly keep my clients informed of the status of their case a client's active participation in their case will result in a more successful or satisfying resolution.
Contact My Office
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding a business, commercial, personal injury, insurance, employment or constitution dispute, please contact us.